Monday 20 June 2011

Feeling treasured


Still feeling the love for colour palettes that I've mentioned in recent posts, I got to thinking that this might make a good theme for a set of Etsy treasuries. So before I went to bed last night I used a favourite palette to make up the first one...

Earrings by Songbead

Well, I've never got into the 200's with treasury views before now so I was absolutely stunned this morning to find It had had over 650! What a great way to start the week -  I thought I'd share this lovely feeling so click here for the full Colour Therapy
Bead by Helen Chalmers 
I'm off now to pull out all my teal and orange beads!!
Have a great week all.

Mirror by Sara Norwood
Lesley - aka the Cats Whiskers!! :0)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my earrings here! Much appreciated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I just wanted to let you know that you won one of the pendants from Tropical Blonde! Please let me know which color you'd like or if you'd like a custom combo. Also your shipping info. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley, thank you for the very kind comment about my submission for the ABS Jine challenge. I really love your design style. Very earthy and natural. We definitely have that in common. Your Ophilia piece is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy - join in with the gossip...